Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Love and Loss

Looking through those photos, I was overcome with emotion. He captured every feeling that she was going through so well. You saw both ends of the spectrum and everything in between.  When the husband said, "These photographs do not define us, but they are us" I think that he meant that he didn't want everyone to see them as the couple who had to go through cancer, but still wanted people to see what a big part of their life it was. I think if I was in a similar situation I might do the same thing, because I'm an extremely sentimental person. If I could write Angelo a letter, I would probably write to tell him how well he did on the "project" because aside from the awful obvious, I don't see any flaws in any of the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment