Monday, October 20, 2014

Abandoned Theme Parks

My favorite abandoned theme park from those articles, by far, has to be the Nara Dreamland. It's also known as Japans knock-off version of Disneyland. I love all of the colors so much and I probably like it because it doesn't look too creepy. 















Other places that could be interesting to take photos of:
1. Abandoned churches
2. Old wedding venues
3. Abandoned neighborhoods
4. Deserted circus set-ups
5. Half torn-down elementary schools. 

I found an abandoned school called Gary Elementary School. 

I think it would be fun to document something like this because it's easy for everyone to imagine what it was like when it was filled with little kids, and then to see it all torn-down and trashed would be chilling. It's a huge contrast and would be exciting to get on camera. If I were to ever take pictures of a place like this, I would need to bring someone with me, and a really expensive camera. I would probably need permission to go on campus from the city officials. 

No comments:

Post a Comment