Thursday, October 16, 2014

Great BW Photographers pt. 3

I picked Harry Callahan for my favorite BW photographer. What first caught my eye about his photos was that a lot of them were of his wife, and her silhouette. For some reason I really liked them and the way he photographed her.
For photo 1: 
I see tranquility, peace and the love between Harry and his wife.
I smell nothing, maybe the smell of skin.
I hear no sound, only breathing. 
I taste the air in the room.
I feel like the room was full of love and nothing else. 
For photo 2: 
I see vulnerability. 
I smell the dust in the room.
I hear the air conditioning humming in the background.
I taste the water I drank right before. 
I feel love. 
If I were to do anything with Harry Callahan's photos, I would want to use a poster. 



No comments:

Post a Comment