Thursday, April 16, 2015

Sensory Overload

1. The last sentence of the story says


"I believe that more and more, we are defining our environments not as the spaces themselves, in terms of the buildings or architecture, but rather by the objects and devices that we buy and surround ourselves with. ... I would like that message to carry through universally," Seymour said.


What do you think about this statement?
I think that this statement is very true. He brings up a very good point that I don't think many people think about.


Do you agree or disagree?
I think I agree.

As an aspiring photographer how does this make you feel about your photography?


I think that this makes you take into account all of the details in the picture. I still think that the actual environment matters A LOT. 


2. When you looked through the images, did you want to visit this place and take your camera?
I don't really like the look of this place. I think that there was too much to look at. It kind of hurt my eyes. 


3. What do you think it would be like to be the child of someone who worked at this place?
As a child I feel like this would look like some type of dreamworld. 


4. Describe your favorite photo to me.

My favorite photo is the one with all of the flowers. I like the way flowers look, I think I liked it the most because it wasn't neon plastic like the rest of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment