Monday, April 20, 2015

My First Interview

Student of the Month

Sources:
Student of the Month
Parents of that student
Teachers of that student
Friends of that student

Questions:
1. How do you feel about being student of the month?
I'm very proud and surprised.
2. What do you think made you student of the month?
I think maybe for the amount of academic effort I've put in.
3. What do you think makes a student of the month?
I'm a very determined student.
4. Is there anything in particular you're proud of?
Getting straight A's this year.
5. Did you think this was going to happen? Why/why not?
No, because I felt like other students were more deserving than I was.
6. Is this a big deal to you? Why/why not?
Yes it really is, because this was the biggest school accomplishment that I've gotten.
7. Are your parents proud of you for this? Why/why not?
Yes, of course they are.
8. Do you think being student of the month will have any negative effect on you?
No, not at all.
9. How have you helped the school? 
I'm part of my schools PALS program.
10. Have you lost any friendships because of this?
No, not at all.
11. What benefits do you get besides the title?
Gaining new friends, actually.
12. Have you been acknowledged for being student of the month by any of your friends?
Yes, they were extremely nice about it.
13. Have you ever been student of the month before? If so, what was the reason?
No, I haven't.
14. How have you helped the school?
Already answered.
15. Have you gotten any special treatment from your teachers?
Yes, they gave me extra time to finish my assignments. 
16. Do you think that this achievement will positively impact your college application?
I do think it will, yes.
17. Have you helped the people of your school? And how?
Yes, I try to help tutor them.
18. Have you helped the environment of your school? And how?
Yes, I help out in the garden a lot. 
19. Have you enjoyed becoming student of the month?
I have, very much.
20. Do you have any advice for someone who is wanting to become student of the month?
Always try to do better, try to participate in as many extracurricular activities as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment