Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Top 40 Photos



I picked this photo because I love the idea that love comes first, no matter what. The colors in this photo match up with the mood completely and I literally can't stop staring at it. I especially love how everything in the photo is out of focus except for the couple on the ground, it really grabbed my attention. I think this photo made the top 40 because the idea of love above everything is something that people gravitate towards because it's really all we have.





I also picked this photo because it shows bravery, and the look on this dudes face is incredible. The story behind this is that this guy, Greasley is standing up to the Nazis while he is imprisoned in the concentration camp. I really look up this guy because he wasn't scared at all. I love how the photographer was able to capture the look on both of their faces so that the contrast of feelings is displayed perfectly between each other. I believe this photo made it to the top 40 because the Holocaust has and always will be so interesting to the world, and the story behind this photo  just adds to the disbelief of what went on at this time to us. 









This photo is one of my absolute favorites. I picked it because the caption said that after this photo was taken it would soon become the face of the Flower Power Movement. I really really love the colors in this photo and how soft everything is, it contributes to the idea behind the photo. I think this picture made the top 40 because it was the beginning of a very powerful movement and it helped change the world in some ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment