Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Post Shoot Reflection

Some challenges that I came across while doing this shoot were the fact that I don't particularly see Bowie as the best place to take pictures. Also, I was worried about the fact that I only had about 15 minutes to complete this project. This probably isn't right but I found myself thinking about the content of the photo more than the composition or any of that other stuff. If I could do the assignment again, I would have thought about what I wanted to do more carefully as apposed  to just winging it. I think I would still take pictures of people for the "happy" prompt. I really do like some of the prompts he gave us, and I would love to do some of them again. 

Review of http://kendallmf.blogspot.com
In Kendall's photos I really liked how she tied simplicity into almost all of her pictures. It made them easy to look at and interesting. If there was one thing she could improve on, it would be that the Square one does not Avoid Mergers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment