Tuesday, January 6, 2015

2014

My favorite song: 
Robbers - The 1975
This is my favorite song because it holds a lot of importance to me, and I saw them live twice this year so it's a really good memory. They are my favorite band right now, and this song is their best one and means a lot to me.  










My favorite movie: 
Palo Alto
This is my favorite movie of 2014 because I loved the cast and the storyline. I also really enjoyed the soundtrack. This movie is about the truth of high school in California, and how it's not what everyone glorifies it up to be. The director of this movie is my favorite person, and I look up to her immensely. This movie is based off of a book that James Franco wrote. 









Most important news story of 2014:
Ferguson
This was the most important news story of 2014 because it made people realize the importance of equality how much we lack it. I think this story is horribly wrong and more people need to realize just how messed up our system is. 






Most important person of 2014:
Harry Styles
The most important person of 2014 (to me) is Harry Styles for many different reasons, but for me, he has always held importance and he is one of the kindest celebrities right now. 













The best thing in entertainment of 2014: 

The release and then unrelease of the James Franco and Seth Rogen movie, The Interview. I just think this is funny. 


No comments:

Post a Comment