Monday, February 23, 2015

Newspaper Intro

1. My favorite newspaper front page was the REDEYE newspaper from Chicago, Illinois. I picked this one because I like how one picture covers the entire page, making you have to physically pick up the newspaper and open it to find out any of the stories. 
2. My favorite headlines the main one, the theory of winning, because it is referencing the movie Eddie Redmayne won for, which I think is cool.
3. In this particular one, there are no stories, just previews of what the inside will show. 
4. Most of the newspapers have a headline, a dominant photo, and then lots of print around the photo. This specific one that I picked was  a bit different, but most of them were the same. 
5. Some of the newspapers have the dominant photo in the center, while others have it on one of the sides with all of the print on the opposite side.

No comments:

Post a Comment